With recent legislation going into effect in the new year, you need the background and tools to make informed decisions about sustainable groundwater management.
LGC is offering workshops for local agency staff to gain a better understanding of groundwater management in their region, impacts of recent legislation, and tools for effective stakeholder engagement.
Time: all workshops are full-day trainings; 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Cost: $50 (Lunch and refreshments provided)
Regional Dates & Locations:
- Southern San Joaquin Valley: Thursday, January 21, 2016
Reedley Community Center
100 N. East Avenue
Reedley, CA 93654
- Northern San Joaquin Valley: Tuesday, January 26, 2016
Robert Cabral Agricultural Center
2101 E. Earhart Ave., Suite 100
- North Sacramento Valley: Thursday, January 28, 2016
Wheatland Community Center
915 8th Street
Sign Up Now!
This workshop is offered at a highly reduced rate, thanks to financial support from the California Employment Training Panel.
ETP requires a 3-step registration process:
- Have your employer complete the “Enrollment Form“*
- Complete Registration Form (via Survey Monkey)
- Sign up for the Training! (via Eventbrite – be sure to select the right date!)
Get $15 OFF by completing these three steps before January 15th!
Once enrolled, you and your coworkers can attend ANY of our Drought Response and Resilience Trainings! Upcoming topics include:
- Community water conservation/ incentive programs
- Reducing onsite water & energy demand
- Water efficient landscape ordinance (WELO)
- Urban forestry & drought