The Local Government Commission, in partnership with Green Cities California, is hosting a workshops for local agency staff to learn tools for creating effective water conservation programs!
The workshop will include guest speaker Jennifer Tabaninco of Action Research. Ms. Tabaninco will teach you how to change behavior in your community using social science research and marketing to promote clean, healthy, and sustainable living.
Time: all trainings are full-day workshops; 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Cost: $50 (Lunch and refreshments included.)
Regional Dates & Locations:
- Central Coast: February 3, 2016
City of Salinas Rotunda Room
200 Lincoln Ave.
- Sacramento Valley: February 4, 2016
West Sacramento Community Center
1075 West Capitol Avenue
West Sacramento, CA
Sign Up Now!
This workshop is offered at a highly reduced rate, thanks to financial support from the California Employment Training Panel.
ETP requires a 3-step registration process:
- Have your employer complete the “Enrollment Form“*
- Complete Registration Form (via Survey Monkey)
- Sign up for the Training! (via Eventbrite – be sure to select the right date!)
Get $15 OFF by completing these three steps before January 22nd!
Once enrolled, you and your coworkers can attend ANY of our Drought Response and Resilience Trainings! Upcoming topics include:
- Sustainable Groundwater Management
- Reducing Onsite Water & Energy Demand
- Water Efficient Landscape Ordinance (WELO)
- Urban Forestry & Drought